Monday, February 18, 2008

Book Writing

I'm so excited... I'm finally going to take the step of taking time away to start wrtiting a book. I think I know the direction I'm going to go with it, but it will be interesting to see what kind of momentum I get on that. I'm planning to spend about 4 days (generally uninterrupted) and see what happens. It's one of those "avoiding regrets" or avoiding the "what if's" in life. I don't have a bucket list, but if I did, attempting to write a book would be on it. The primary audience for the book will be myself and serve to capture my thoughts as a 37 year old trying to figure out this leadership thing.... it will be interesting to compare it to my thoughts in 5-10 years. Should be fun..... it's nice to think that even when life is crazy busy, it can work out to chase a dream now and then. What are your dreams that you have not been able to chase?

1 comment:

Larry Fredlund said...

So...... 4-days are up.