Saturday, August 18, 2007

Weekend hiatus

Hey all... I have decided that for now I will only blog on weekdays. This is not for lack of strange insights & happenings, but instead based on the activity of readers (I know some of ya read the blog on the weekends, but there is a pretty dramatic dropoff in activity) and off-line feedback from some of you that you like to read the entries but get behind pretty quickly (hopefully the 5 entries / week will allow you to catch up). I'll catch y'all on Monday - thanks for your encouraging words and fun responses (both on & off-line).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In response to Steve's profile, here is a quote from Billy Graham. "One reason Christians don't practice astrology, quite simply, is because the Bible tells them not to. Astrology and other forms of fortune-telling were very common in the ancient world, but the Bible writers scorned them and even called them "detestable practices" (Deuteronomy 18:12)."

Steve Fredlund said...

Thanks for the comment Mr. or Mrs. anonymous. I didn't even realize that was out there; when you put in your birthdate, it automatically creates your zodicac sign and year stuff; there was no way to remove that function other than removing my birthday from the profile. Thanks for noticing that and calling me on it. The use of astrology was not intentional. Thanks...