Thursday, September 6, 2007

Pitts Cloud 2

Ok, Ok, I wasn't going to make you read too much today, but its getting a little ridiculous how much this leadership revoluation in me is coming up. You know how sometimes you hear or learn a new word and all the sudden you feel like you are hearing that word all the time? This is how I have felt since the flight yesterday... every where I turn I'm thinking about the two elements of leadership that Cloud talked about and my integration (integrity) of both of those pieces into my own leadership development.

I'm at a conference but have a little time here until the next session starts (I know, I'm not networking because I'm sneaking back to my room to prepare for the final project presentation for my current MBA course - need to prepare to do the presentation and for the technology to work). Anyway, I have a few minutes and here is what I've seen since the last blog:
1) Took a shower and there were two huge shower heads. I've never seen that before and let me tell ya, it was aweseome! Anyway, I kept looking at them as how having both parts of leadership is so much better than just one of them.
2) I registered for the conference to find that the theme of the conference is, "Bridging Heritage with Innovation" which hopefully will describe my heritage as a leader bridging over into the brave new world of transformational leadership.
3) I opened up the padfolio they give us (geeky) and inside is a flyer from a financial company offering training programs to promote growth. The one word title of the flyer? "Integrity"

Just thought you'd want to know...

No comments: